Job description / Role
Oracle NetSuite Sales Manager - Saudi Arabia Market
Oracle NetSuite ECEMEA will expand its Cloud sales team, to sell the Oracle NetSuite products to new and existing Oracle customers across the ECEMEA market. Oracle Netsuite now offers a number of exciting career opportunities for experienced business applications sales professionals and Managers who can sell the business benefits of cloud-based applications to business and technology executives.
Oracle NetSuite helps companies manage core business processes with a single, fully integrated system covering ERP/Financials, CRM, E-Commerce, Inventory all through the Cloud. Our software is used by more than 20,000 high-growth and midsized companies and divisions of large enterprises to run mission-critical operations without the high costs and inefficiency of on premise systems.
Our value proposition is a game changer for the ERP industry, with this in mind NetSuite is aggressively moving into the Commercial arena and is building a new sales team to identify and qualify opportunities within account territories selling business applications solutions and related services to prospective and new Commercial sector accounts.
• Plans and manages a team of sales representatives
• Responsible for the team meeting sales targets
• Growth of Oracle's volume business throughout the territory covered
• Building a new revenue stream for Oracle Netsuite products, combining direct and indirect selling with Oracle's business partners
• Building a strong working relationship with the field management team
• Responsible for developing the sales team through motivating, coaching and staff selection
• Manage the complete sales cycle and achieve revenue targets in your territory
• Execute business and territory plans focused on strategic Oracle sales activities
• people management/leadership experience in an IT Sales environment (10+ years) within assigned territory
• Previous Sales Manager experience is essential 3+ years)
• Delivery against previous sales targets set and effective selling techniques
• Sound technical knowledge of Oracle NetSuite products and how these apply to Oracle's customers
• Good understanding of the Oracle NetSuite structure and knowledge of competitors and competitor activity
• Demonstrate the ability to help employees follow through with key requirements for excellent performance and personal development
• The ability to understand and effectively respond to the customers issues and to build credibility and customer confidence in Oracle's capabilities
• Ability to deal with complex problems, understand evaluate risks, apply personal insight and experience to business situations, make decisions where there is no precedent or formal procedures
• Excellent interpersonal/influencing skills
• Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative partnerships with others
• Fluency in English and applicable language for the territory
• The ability to multi-task, progress several projects at the same time
• 3rd level education
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Head of General Business Sales
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Customer Success Manager
IBM Middle East
Oracle Hospitality Account Manager
Senior Sales Executive
Sales Manager - Leisure