Job description / Role
Opening for Oracle Projects technical Consultant-Abu Dhabi
Raqmiyat is an associate of Al Ghurair Group of Companies -UAE, which has been one of the leading IT Services & Staff augmentation companies in the UAE for the last 30 years. Raqmiyat is headquartered in UAE & has 2 offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi with its Software Development Centres in Deira, Dubai with an Offshore Development Centre in Chennai, INDIA. Raqmiyat has its fully-owned office and development centre with excellent facilities in Chennai to cater the needs of IT consulting & software development.
JD: Oracle Finance and Projects Technical Consultant
• Perform systems analysis and technical design to fulfil the business application needs of within the context of Oracle Financials Suite and Oracle Projects
• Perform technical development work including applications, extensions to Oracle Financials Suite and Oracle Projects, reports and interfaces to other internal and external systems. This includes development using Oracle Forms, OAF pages, workflows, reports, batch programs, etc.
• Actively Involved in Troubleshooting, Issue resolution and problem solving, Bug fix and Data fix with Vendor Product Support.
• Working effectively in a dynamic, deadline-driven, complex, team-based environment with conflicting and competing priorities requiring sophisticated conceptual, problem solving, reasoning, analytical and judgment skills.
• Maintain high quality documentation, system configuration and source files to insure consistency. Actively Involved in Troubleshooting, Issue resolution and problem solving, Bug fix and Data fix with Vendor Product Support.
• Coordinate and liaise effectively with other teams within IT, Product Vendor and other entities for quality and timely delivery of system solutions based on business requirements
• Years of Experience: 7+ years
• Job Location : Abu Dhabi
• Position: Cloud Architect
• Payroll Company: Raqmiyat.
• Contract Duration: 6 Months Extendable Contract.
• Oracle Financials and Projects Technical Consultant GL, AP, AR, FA, Cash Management, Projects
Please confirm and share your Updated CV with the latest Photograph along with the following details
If interested please send your updated profile with following details:
• Total Exp:
• Relevant Exp:
• Current Company:
• Current Location:
• Current Salary:
• Expected Salary:
• Notice Period:
• How Soon you can join once offered:
• Interested to work for 12 Months renewable Contract Yes /No :
• Interested to work with Raqmiyat Payrolls Yes / No:
• Willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi, UAE Yes / No:
• Passport Validity:
• Visa Type & Validity if Any:
• Date of Birth:
• Marital Status:
• Skype ID:
• Reason for Change:
• Degree certificates are attested in MOFA UAE:
About the Company
Raqmiyat, a leading Systems Integration and IT Services company founded in 1983 in the United Arab Emirates, provides world class business solutions through its expertise in various domains and partnership with international firms of repute.
Raqmiyat is one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies and an ISO 9001:2000 & CMMI Level 3 certified organization. We enable our clients to create and execute their digital transformation strategies. Our service is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.