Job description / Role
At IBM, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team's overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Developing Oracle Cloud Applications Go To market strategy in collaboration with Industry and Country Leaders
- Form a strong alliance with Oracle Corporation MEA Leadership to share Go To market strategy and generate leads
- Qualification of Leads, develop solution, implementation approach and proposals
- Generating business
- Identifying and resolving issues critical to the clients' strategic and operational success
- Communication with multiple engagement teams to identify new opportunities
- Assisting in the development of practice sales messaging and campaigns
- Presenting conclusions and recommendations to senior client management
- Developing leading industry insight to present to clients
- Managing client relationships
- Work with IBM Delivery centers to staff and deliver solutions
- Provide Leadership Oversight to key engagements
Key Job Details
- Country: AE
- State: ABU DHABI
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Category: Project Management
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Fixed Term - Long Term
- Company: (0143) IBM Middle East FZ-LLC
- Req ID: 359939BR
- Travel Required: Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
- Location: Abu Dhabi, ABU DHABI AE
- 5+ years demonstrated experience selling Oracle Cloud ERP, HCM and EPM management consulting services with top tier firms
- Overall 15+ years of Oracle Applications sales and delivery experience (including on -premise)
- Exceptional understanding of sales strategy within targeted companies and industries
- Outstanding client relationship skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional project leadership abilities
- Experience of working in Middle East markets and working with local Oracle Sales Teams
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.