Job description / Role
Oral Medicine and Oral Radiology - Professor \ Associate Professor \ Assistant Professor
- Develop and deliver courses to students in specified discipline areas of study, considering and aiming to achieve the five (5) fundamental standards of the University, those are: Teaching, Research, Training, Expertise and Practice.
- Evaluate and monitor individual student progress and provide feedback to sustain student success.
- Research, organize and manage instructional resources, courses outlines, and community networks.
- Actively seek out methods, procedures, and resources to best achieve course and lesson objectives.
- Support and participate in accreditation initiatives.
- PhD in the respective discipline.
- Minimum 3 years teaching and mentoring in undergraduate programs of academic settings with credit system, and at which English language is the medium of instruction.
- Teaching and mentoring experience in graduate programs of academic settings with credit system will be an added advantage.
- Advanced use of technology in the education process (delivering classes via presentations, using e-learning systems, reports).
- Strong and consistent record of research activities in the mentioned specialty.
- Significant research publications output in reputable peer-reviewed international journals.
- Thesis or research project supervision in undergraduate program.
- Thesis or research project supervision in graduate programs will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to work effectively with a multiple diverse community.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Program planning and implementation skills
About the Company
University of Science and Technology of Fujairah is located at the eastern coast of United Arab Emirates, at about 120 km from Dubai. Colleges include: College of Dentistry, College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, College of Engineering & Information Technology, College of Business Administration, College of Architecture, Art and Design, College of Mass Communication, College of Humanities and College of Law.
"USTF" offers a wide array of undergraduate and graduate programs that satisfy the needs of students and employers in relation to the knowledge-based economy through the combination of theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
The University is committed to producing globally competitive graduates who are equipped with the highest sense of professionalism and social responsibility by continually enhancing the quality of its core functions: teaching, research, training, expertise and practice, all exercised in an innovative environment.