Job description / Role
- To ensure that all operating standards are well understood in order to achieve the level of service established in the Departmental Operations Manual.
- To answer phone within 3 rings and follow phone etiquette according to Sofitel standards.
- To explain, recommend and offer any food and beverage items base on meal period.
- To take all food and beverage orders according to standards set out.
- To repeat order at all times to ensure accuracy.
- To provide high standard of quality and follow-up to ensure proper delivery time on time as well as speedy service.
- To send soiled and collect clean linen from laundry before and after lunch or dinner service.
- To assist in mise-en-place and perform side duties during down time.
- To follow up all general requisitions and food and beverage requisitions.
- To ensure that the room service area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- To assist in opening and closing procedures established for the outlet.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu.
- To have knowledge of all the Daily Specials.
- To have a thorough understanding of billing and cashiering procedures.
- To prepare VIP amenities to all assigned rooms.
- To ensure that the room service station and surrounding area are kept clean and organized at all times.
- To ensure proper rotation of trays/tables clearing on each floor according to standards.
- To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage, waste and breakage.
- To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner.
- To assist with any F&B Outlet Reservations when phone forwarded to Room Service.
- To be fully aware of hours of operations, concepts, offering and pricing as well as any events taking place in any F&B Outlet.
- To assist in carrying out monthly, quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different outlets of the Food and Beverage Department.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Customer Service Attendant - Female (English and Arabic Speaker)
Front Office Receptionist
Customer Support Agent
Guest Attendant (Lounge)
|Abu Dhabi||31 May|