Job description / Role
* Support change, process standardization & continuous improvement mindset across the group
* Basic knowledge of O2C best practice & trends
* Generate customer billing data and transmit to customers (Inc managed services revenue)
* Investigate and resolve customer billing inquiries
* Receive customer payments via bank transfer, apply cash remittances and finalize accounts receivable entries.
* Credit control activities including analysing new and existing customers, credit worthiness and corresponding with delinquent accounts.
* Manage delinquent accounts (incl. query resolution with internal parties)
* Resolve customer queries
* Credit notes to customers
* Reinstate or suspend accounts
* Produce credit reports
* Process invoicing adjustments at month-end
* Customer reconciliations
* Prepare accounts receivable reports
* Deep understanding of the end-to-end O2C processes
* Demonstrate competencies in financial accounting, analytical thinking and problem solving
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
* Minimum 3 years post graduate experience (essential)
* Worked in Shared Services type environment (desirable)
* Studying or interested in studying towards professional qualification (desirable)
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.