Job description / Role
Job Position Accounts Supervisor - Order to Cash Reports to Finance Manager
Location Jebel Ali - Dubai
Main Purpose of the Role:
• Follow up and receive payments from customers (3rd parties and concern customers) on timely basis
• Review & reconcile statement of accounts for all Customers
• Ensure to receive advance money from Joint ventures for last week of the month for forecasted sales
• Handle all queries independently raised by customers
• Independently handle Interim and final audit requirements by external auditors
• Produce and report Customer balances and overdue reports on timely basis with reasons and comments
• Review recoverable account on regular basis and ensure all debit notes has been raised on timely basis
• Compliance of all O2C controls
• Review relevant portion of trial balance to reduce Value at risk
• Provide relevant information for forecast and actual working capital and assist in finding reasons for variances
• Actively support in O2C process improvement for Levant
• Handle customer claims management independently and ensure claims are paid/adjusted on timely basis
• Co-ordinate between Capgemini and Levant team for resolving all queries/issues on timely basis
• Support in monthly TMI/BMI booking and controls
• Maintain and improve all order to cash KPI's
Main Accountabilities Debtors Control:
• Accountable for handling receivables independently for Arabia and Levant entities. This includes sending statement of account to all customers on timely basis.
• He/She should be able to resolve all queries with customers independently and ensure to get payments on timely basis and keep debtors within control.
• He/She should be able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers including CG.
• He / she will be responsible to review all 3rd party and concern customer accounts on monthly basis and resolve any discrepancy on timely basis.
Internal and External Audit:
• He/she will be responsible for providing the data to auditors to carry out their audit work for receivables and handling all audit issues independently.
O2C Control Compliance:
• Ensure all O2C controls are in compliance
• Reduction in Working Capital
• Take initiative to reduce the Trade Debtors balances by ensuring timely realization of customer money.
MIS for Receivables and Overdues:
• He will be responsible for timely circulation of receivables and overdue reports to management
Month End Support:
• He/she will be integral part of O2C team and requires to support in month end TMI/BMI accounting
Key Skills Relevant Experience:
• Creative Thinking
• Influencing Skills
• Drive and Proactively
• Passion for growth
• Organizational Awareness
• A service oriented mindset
• Time management
• Communicating effectively with customers
• Continuous Improvement Tools and Techniques will be an added advantage
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• Proficiency in System operations
• Two to three years of experience in receivables
• Knowledge of SAP
Accounts Supervisor must possess strong organizational skills, good knowledge of receivables. This is a very critical role which requires proactive approach in problem solving and minimizing receivables and working capital improvement. A very visible member of the team and as such will need to represent it in the utmost realistic light with business partners. He / She should be a very good team player.
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.