Job description / Role
My client is a large financial services company based in Abu Dhabi. They are looking for an Organizational Development Manager to join their organisation. The team has experts in Talent, Performance Management, Learning and Organizational Development from around the Globe.
- The ideal candidate will have 8+ years experience in Organizational Development
- Degree/Masters in HR or Organizational Development/Design
- Majority of your experience should be within professional services companies
- A mix of consulting and inhouse would be ideal
- Someone who has designed Organizational Development processes
- Someone who can execute an Organizational Development strategy and process into a working plan
- Strong experience in Talent Management and Development, Performance Management and Succession Planning is also required
- Strong leadership and people management skills
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Human Resources Manager (Large Conglomerate)
HR Source Consulting
|Abu Dhabi||24 May|
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||22 Aug|
HR Manager - Construction
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jun|
Head of Human Resources
|Abu Dhabi||24 Jun|