Job description / Role
Dragon Recruiting has a fantastic opportunity for Orthodontist to work with one of the prestigious healthcare organization in UAE.
Dragon Recruiting is an International Recruitment and HR Consultants with two corporate offices in London and Dubai and over 50 representative offices across 8 regions of the world.
• Examine, diagnose, and treat dental malocclusions and oral cavity anomalies. Design and fabricate appliances to realign teeth and jaws to produce and maintain normal function and to improve appearance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Study diagnostic records, such as medical or dental histories, plaster models of the teeth, photos of a patient's face and teeth, and X-rays, to develop patient treatment plans.
• Adjust dental appliances to produce and maintain normal function.
• Fit dental appliances in patients' mouths to alter the position and relationship of teeth and jaws or to realign teeth.
• Diagnose teeth and jaw or other dental-facial abnormalities.
• Examine patients to assess abnormalities of jaw development, tooth position, and other dental-facial structures.
• Provide patients with proposed treatment plans and cost estimates.
• Instruct dental officers and technical assistants in orthodontic procedures and techniques.
• Prepare diagnostic and treatment records.
• Design and fabricate appliances, such as space maintainers, retainers, and labial and lingual arch wires.
• Coordinate orthodontic services with other dental and medical services.
• Excellent benefits as per company policy
• HAAD / DHA / MOH minimum experience 3 years after specialization Preferred Education : Master of Orthodontics
• Able to monitor the recovery of patients to determine the need for change in treatment plan
• Use results of diagnosis to develop appropriate treatment plan for patients.
• Strong written & oral communication in English & Arabic advantage
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.