Job description / Role
Are you an experienced Orthopedic Surgeon looking for an opportunity to advance your career, skills and care of your patient?
The Orthopedic Doctor's responsibilities include setting broken bones with braces, pins, splints, or casts, diagnosing injuries or illnesses to bones, joints, and ligaments, and correcting defects to the musculoskeletal system.
• Conduct patient interviews
• Examine and assess patients physical condition and problems
• Perform diagnostic tests such as MRIs, X-Rays, etc
• Perform appropriate surgical treatments and procedures
• Prescribe and administer pain medications
• Supervise and oversee student residents
• Keep and update patients' medical records
• Adhere to relevant orthopedic procedures and guidelines
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary medical team.
• Previous working experience as an Orthopedic Surgeon
• A Medical Degree.
• Certification with the Board of Orthopedic Surgery
• In-depth knowledge of hand, foot, and spine surgery
• Superb dexterity and hand-eye coordination
• Outstanding patient management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
TGC Consulting Middle East
Consultant / Specialist Hand Surgeon