Job description / Role
* Assists in managing and growing the existing OTAs in Air Arabia’s network. To effectively service OTA account relations, communication and development with focus on the retention and expansion of the revenue and market share. Also responsible to source for new API connections and to liaise with the technology team to connect them to company’s platform.
Key Result Responsibilities:
* Builds effective relationships with key decision makers within the portfolio of OTA and uses every opportunity to maintain existing accounts and source new ones, as well, to enhance the company’s brand presence on the online portals and websites
* Implements and runs a pro-active and effective OTA accounts management process and communication structure to ensure commercial objectives are fully understood and targets are met and exceeded with clients
* Identifies new opportunities to connect with API partners across the network and implementing processes to bring them on Air Arabia platform
* Co-manages all new API connections by liaising between the Online Agencies and Technology Team to create a smooth process from both ends to bring new partners on the Airline platform
* Monitors the technical efficiency of the OTA customers’ online engines to enable their competitiveness and functionality and to supply them with day to day support
* Responsible for the channeling of information to and from Online Travel Agents of all accounts across the regions and for their adherence to agreed policies and procedures
* Conducts field visits to meet Online Partners, bench-mark analysis to keep abreast with competitors’ position, market conditions, and customer needs affecting market trends
* Prepares timely sales performance reports for the respective Manager to agree on necessary action and ensure increase of revenue
* Collaborates with Stakeholders to coordinate marketing campaigns and activities for Online Partners to increase Brand visibility and growth in revenue numbers
* 1-2 years of related sales experience, preferably in Aviation/Airline or tourism industry
* Bachelor degree in Management or equivalent.
* Additional qualification in Aviation/IATA/Tourism is a plus.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point.
* Good in English Language & Arabic where necessary.
* Valid Driver’s License in the UAE
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.