Job description / Role
Outbound Sales Representative - Uber Eats (Fluent Arabic Speaker)
6-12 month contract
This Outbound Sales Representative role is an exciting opportunity to leverage your sales and negotiation skills to grow the number and quality of restaurants partnering with Uber Eats. This role is great for an entry level candidate looking to further their sales experience across the Middle East and North African markets.
You will be a natural seller who is passionate about Uber Eats' mission. You’ll love closing deals and you’ll be confident pitching on the phone. You will also thrive in a target driven and fast-paced environment.
In this role, you will sign partnerships with F&B business owners with the objective of building the best selection of restaurants to customers in their city. By doing so, you also help our restaurant partners grow their revenue and exposure. Your contribution will be key to Uber Eats' growth and expansion efforts by supporting the launch of new neighborhoods, cities and even entire countries.
What You'll Do
- Prospect, by phone and email, restaurants that are not yet familiar with Uber Eats and pitch its value proposition
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Own and manage your sales pipeline
- Achieve and exceed sales goals
- Partner with our onboarding and partner success teams to bring newly signed partner restaurants online
- Help identify and build best practices for your sales team and others
- Act as an ambassador of the Uber Eats mission, brand and product
- Build relationships within and outside Uber Eats to drive awareness about our business in the different cities we operate in
- Fluency in Arabic with a good command of English is essential
- 12 months minimum experience in a sales or customer service environment
- Currently living in Dubai
- An infectiously positive attitude and drive to win: hustle, resilience and determination
- Exceptional listening, communication and organizational skills with a clear can-do mindset
- Proven ability to multi-task and follow through while paying strict attention to detail
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to improving your craft
- A builder's mind, a strong passion for Uber Eats and food
- A thirst for team work, collaboration and work ethics
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Past experience in a sales "hunter" role strongly preferred
- Availability to follow a Sunday to Thursday work week
About the Company
At Uber, we take on big problems to create opportunities for drivers, riders, delivery partners, eaters, and our employees in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move at will. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|