Job description / Role
We are looking for a Outdoor Sales Representative who will work as ambassadors and are responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationships with customers based on their assigned territory. They must build trust and act as support for prospects, ensuring they lead to potential future sales.
• Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers and generate sales
• Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
• Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
• Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
• Educate customers on how the foodstuff products
• Selling the foodstuff products to customers within your given territory
• Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
• Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand
• Researching and recommending new opportunities.
• Recommending profit and service improvements.
• Degree/Diploma in any filed
• Minimum 4 years of experience as a outdoor sales representative in food industry
• Valid UAE driving License
• Deep knowledge of foodstuff industry
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills
• Ability to work independently
• Willingness to travel
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Outdoor Sales Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Excelsior Group ME
Quest Search & Selection
Sales Promoter - Electronics
Excelsior Group ME
Retail Sales Executive - Luxury Fashion
|Abu Dhabi||10 Oct|