Job description / Role
• You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
• Good at communication and striking conversations with guests and colleagues.
• The Outlet Manager is responsible to manage the assigned outlet as a successful independent profit centre, in line with the outlet's operating concept and Hyatt International standards, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction while operating within budget, helping to ensure the financial success of the outlet.
• Ideally with a relevant degree, apprenticeship or diploma in Hospitality or restaurant management.
• Minimum 2 years work experience as Outlet Manager or Assistant Manager in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards.
• Spanish speaking preferred.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.