Job description / Role
Passionate about guest interaction, food and beverage? As F&B Outlet Manager, you will lead your team to create unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Drive the overall success and excellence of the outlet.
- Achieve outlet revenue targets by leading the team and reviewing F&B trends and competition.
- Inspire team to achieve highest levels of service excellence to increase guest satisfaction.
- Constantly identify new sales opportunities for the outlet.
- Be present in the outlet by engaging and building strong relationships with both guests and colleagues.
- Constantly determine training needs to accomplish goals.
Your experience and skills include:
- Two years' work experience as an outlet manager in luxury hotel or fine dining standalone restaurant.
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Hospitality/Hotel/Business Management.
- Strong leadership as well as outstanding motivational and people handling and communication skills.
- Extensive Food and Beverage (F&B) operation management knowledge.
- Outstanding ability to understand guest needs and expectations and to deliver world class customer service through own initiative and through driving and motivating his/her team accordingly.
- Exemplary customer service mind and skills.
- Outstanding ability to develop and improve the overall team's performance.
- Ability to work long hours with a strong focus on operational excellence.
- Strong ability to plan and drive the financial outlook and performance of the outlet including e.g. the profit and loss statement and the FF&E planning.
- Outstanding and refined English skills (written and spoken). Additional selected languages e.g. Arabic, French or Russian are beneficial.
- Comfortable in reading basic financial reports such as the Profit & Loss statement or the balance sheet.
- Well organized and strong planning abilities in a fast paced environment.
- Strong knowledge in alcoholic beverages.
- Ability to keep inventory organized and to operate POS (point of sales) systems, back-of-house systems and restaurant operating system.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services