Job description / Role
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, exceptional service and flavors are the hallmarks of every dining experience. As a Pool and Beach Manager, your leadership and passion will ensure outstanding operating results through exciting promotional programs, an engaged team and consistent guest satisfaction.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge. A total of 10 food and beverage outlets on property offer international dining options including Little Miss India, Frevo - Brazilian Churrasco experience, Seagrill Bistro, Ba Restaurant and Lounge, Blowfish, Flow Kitchen, The Cigar Room and others. Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Kids’ Club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director, Food & Beverage, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• Lead the day to day operation of the Pool and Beach, ensuring all service standards are followed
• Produce and implement creative promotional programs within the F&B outlet with the goal of increasing revenue
• Work closely with the Culinary team to execute the delivery of all Food & Beverage promotions and menus; creating a destination of choice for both hotel and external Guests
• Conduct daily and weekly outlet team meetings
• Ensure the outlet achieves its financial and operational targets
• Adhere to the annual budget and administer it in a fiscally responsible manner
• Monitor food, beverage, labour and operating expenses throughout the outlet
• Monitor all guest service standards, constantly seeking ways to improve product and service as well as increase volumes and profits
• Select, train and develop Colleagues to ensure timely recruitment and career growth
• Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
• Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
• Follow all safety policies
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous Food & Beverage experience in a leadership role required
• Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
• University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.