Job description / Role
Skills / Qualities
- Team spirit
- Guest oriented, outgoing and service minded and attention to details and quality
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Well organized
- Knowledge of a la carte service
- Decisive - Autonomous - Entrepreneurial and good commercial sense
- Creative and innovative
- Ability to Plans changes in the menu, sets prices and organizes the work for the day in coordination with the Chef
- Ability to work on split shifts
- Good level of general culture
- Ability to develops close relationships with guests to encourage loyalty
- Excellent presentation, Computer literate
Education / Professional experience
- Diploma or degree in hospitality – food & beverage, professional hospitality degree or hospitality management school and/or anyone eager to work in the sector regardless of their educational background, pending validation of their skills
- At least 5 years' experience in the sector and impeccable knowledge of F&B professions and team management
- Minimum 2 years bars/clubs experience
- Languages: fluent in the national language, English and a Arabic language would be a plus
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.