Job description / Role
Passionate about F&B? As Outlets Manager, you will organize and direct a team that develops top quality of food & beverage products with prompt, accurate and personalized service.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Oversees the dining area, supervises food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies
- Ensure guests are communicated with and assisted in an efficient, warm and professional manner by all team members.
- Takes Ownership of issues or tasks and give detail update of the Director of Food & Beverage and the General Manager.
- You will adhere to Hotel's Hygiene and HACCP standards and ensure it's Standard Operating Procedures and Requirements are fully met.
- Coaches team on how to exceed Guest expectations.
- Actively review guest comments and feedback, communicate this with the team members and implement procedures to enhance guest satisfaction
- Have full knowledge of all products and services provided by the property and in the local area
- Effective recruitment, selection and training for all positions within the dept.
- Maintain restaurant premises is in neat and orderly condition at all times
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest's experience through up-selling
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 2 years in the Manager position
- Should have good command on Microsoft Office.
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience is required
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Excellent guest service skill
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment
- Defined career development path
- Friendly and supportive team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.