Job description / Role
This position serves as a member of the Dean's Office team at the College of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- He/She will provide professional translation services in both Arabic and English language of corporate documents within the university and CMHS.
- He/She will work to enhance CMHS's mission, visibility, images and awareness to internal and external audiences by developing marketing communications materials and campaigns and assisting in the planning and implementation of projects that support the marketing function.
- He/She will coordinate marketing and community events, assisting with the development, execution and monitoring of digital, social media and content marketing campaigns, creating original content.
- Provides general translation service in both Arabic and English languages for any document such as agreement, policy, decrees, medical document and studies to the dean's office
- Writing and proofreading the daily official correspondence letters in English and in Arabic
- Providing developing, coordinating, executing and monitoring of student recruitment marketing and awareness campaigns that target recruiting
- Preparing and managing timelines for marketing projects
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, invitations, products literature, website contents and brochures
- Coordinating with the media and public relation department in the university regarding the college events and activities to ensure the media coverage, documentation and promotion for the event are handled appropriately
- Discuss event budget and expectations with Dean's Group and Department Chairs as need and coordinate all event logistics including research venues, vendors, oversee each phase of event to ensure it runs smoothly
- Developing and maintaining relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned by the Dean
- Bachelor degree in Translation Studies, Communication, Marketing or related field
- 1 - 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of marketing theory and concepts, principles and practices
- Strong knowledge on Project Management
- Professional Certificate in Administration Translation
About the Company
Founded in 1976 by the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, UAEU is a comprehensive, research-intensive university enrolling about 14,000 Emirati and international students. As the UAE’s flagship university, UAEU offers a full range of accredited, high-quality graduate and undergraduate programs through nine Colleges: Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Food and Agriculture; Humanities and Social Sciences; IT; Law; Medicine and Health Sciences; and Science. With a distinguished international faculty, state-of-the art new campus, and full range of student support services, UAEU offers a living-learning environment that is unmatched in the UAE.
As a research-intensive university of international stature, UAEU works with its partners in industry to provide research solutions to challenges faced by the nation, the region, and the world. The University has established research centers of strategic importance to the country and the region which are advancing knowledge in critical areas ranging from water resources to cancer treatments. UAEU is currently ranked the number one research university in the GCC, number two in the Arab World, and #370 globally.
UAEU’s academic programs have been developed in partnership with employers, so our graduates are in high demand. UAEU alumni hold key positions in industry, commerce, and government throughout the region. Our continuing investments in facilities, services, and staff ensure that UAEU will continue to serve as a model of innovation and excellence.
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||14 Sep|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
School Support Manager
Beaconhouse School System
Student Relations Affairs Executive
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||4 Oct|