Job description / Role
A Leading Consulting firm is looking for an Outsourcing Advisory Manager to join their team in UAE & cover the GCC Region. The ideal candidate will be responsible to lead the end to end Outsourcing Engagement and create the entire business transformation. You will need to deliver client results, manage project teams, implement recommendations, participate in BD Activities and writing proposals.
- Write proposals to support the clients in GCC on Outsourcing strategy through execution
- Manage teams of consultants to collect data, manage stakeholders, develop an understanding of client situation, identify best practices, develop recommendations and implementation roadmaps
- Undertake client delivery work in the GCC
- Keep a track of the latest market trends
- 10+ years of relevant experience in the outsourcing advisory space
- In depth understanding of the outsourcing design & implementation in the Middle East
- Expertise in conducting assessments, business case, outsourcing strategy & target operating model, organization structure design, etc
- Experience in managing outsourcing transactions including vendor due diligence & selection, and go live support
- Experience in managing transformation and operational excellence activities
- Experience in advising clients on their sourcing strategy including building their vision for an outsourcing center & its integration
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manager - Strategy Consulting for Industrial Goods & Heavy Industries
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent