Job description / Role
Our Client, an International Architecture firm, is seeking to hire an Administrator / PA to join their Dubai office.
• The role is providing administrative support to the MD and providing support to the Bid team.
• Managing the diary, and organising meetings
• Update tracker for monthly report pack
• Provide support the Bid team with proposals
• Petty cash
• Support HR and Finance when needed
Qualifications and skills:
• 5 years experience in a similar role, ideally with a architecture/design/engineering/construction industry
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
Personal attributes include:
• Professional and a team player
• Discretion and trustworthiness
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Time management and ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
• The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
• Tact and diplomacy
• Diligent with strong attention to detail
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.