Job description / Role
Our client is a leading global professional services company based in Dubai. They are seeking to expand their workforce and are looking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant to assist the Chairman. This is a Dubai based role.
The responsibilities include:
* To provide administrative services including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organising travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritising emails for the Executive Chairman.
* To work closely with the Chairman and Senior Leadership Team through regular correspondence, arrange meetings and prepare briefing materials for the Executive Chairman.
* To coordinate, attend and take minutes for the Executive Chairman's meetings and any other relevant meetings.
* To support client activities and requirements in a proactive manner, liaising with clients e.g. take messages, pass on information, deal with simple queries, meet and greet and client events.
* To provide administrative services to field offices such as responding to queries, issuing memos and following up on Chairman requests.
* To work collaboratively with other secretarial support for the Department, to provide a responsive and professional secretarial support services.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to further progress their career within a globally recognised professional Service Company.
The candidate for the Executive Assistant to Chairman role:
* 5 - 7 years of solid support experience supporting senior executives with a Multinational or Professional Service firm
* Excellent English Communication skills, Arabic would be a benefit
* Ability to plan, schedule and arrange own activities to accomplish
* Strong administration and organisational skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
The Kraft Heinz Company
PA / Administrator- Chairman’s Office
International Development Bank (IDB)