Job description / Role
• Present a professional impression to parents, guests and customers.
• Being the first point of contact within the school as required.
• Assist with all queries knowledgeably, efficiently and courteously and support the Head of School from an administrative perspective to support the smooth running of the school
• Welcome visitors to the school and register them, following student protection procedures
• Respond to telephone/email enquiries from parents and public
• Use Microsoft packages, particularly Word and Excel, to help support the school’s administrative team
• Assist with all administrative duties such as photocopying, filing, etc
• Assist in locating students when reported “missing” from class
• Understand data protection and confidentiality
• Create and distribute the school’s daily briefing
• Work to deadlines in a calm and confident manner when under pressure
• Assist with school events such as Parent Open Days and School Performances.
• Carry out any such task as shall be deemed necessary to the smooth running of the school
• Handle emergency procedures – fire drills, lockdown etc
• Assist Head of School with administration
• All desk duties including calling parents for absentees and also writing to parents for day to day enquiries
• Manage early pick up and sick children sign out
• Weekly attendance reports and sending out letters regarding lateness for students
• Responsible for filing and document management of unexplained absences, leave forms and late attendances
• Liaise with teachers, SLT, administration team, Admissions, facilities and general management on a daily basis
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.