Job description / Role
• Operating in a safe manner and monitors the packing lines in accordance with applicable standard operating procedures
• Physically unloading and storing packing materials in the warehouse whenever required as well as preparing the same for subsequent consumption using forklift.
• Performing silo washing and preventing contamination thereof by strictly adhering to related standard operating procedures.
• Taking sample from storage silos / packing lines whenever required and sending to the laboratory whenever required.
• Logging all activities on the log book & maintains smooth transition during shift change.
• Shifting palletised goods by forklift within the workplace whenever required.
• Disposing various wastes produced during the operation in accordance with applicable SHEQ procedures on waste disposal.
• Maintaining good housekeeping level at all times at the workplace.
EDUCATION (all degrees, certifications required and preferred)
• High School
WORK EXPERIENCE (number of years of prior experience, specific industry / functional experience desired)
• 3 years with similar experience
SPECIFIC SKILLS (i.e. project management / software products)
• English aptitude
• Good Safety Awareness
• Basic computer skills
About the Company
Agility is a global provider of integrated supply chain solutions with more than 20,000 employees, 450 offices in 100 countries around the world and over $4.5 billion in annual revenue. A publicly traded company, we offer our customers truly personalized service and flexible solutions tailored to meet their individual business needs, supported by a comprehensive network of warehousing facilities, transportation and freight management services.
Our customers span a range of industries from technology and retail to consumer products and oil and gas. In addition, Agility has three specialized business units: Defense & Government Services, Project Logistics, and Fairs & Events Logistics, each with dedicated teams to meet the complex customer requirements in these markets.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Store Keeper / Logistics Coordinator
A Leading Manufacturer In The Middle East
Emad Trade House
|Abu Dhabi||18 Feb|