Job description / Role
We are looking for a well trained and experienced consultant in Paediatric Anaesthesia to join the leading healthcare provider in the United Arab Emirates in their specialised children's clinic. With salaries of over £18,000, accommodation and education provided it is an excellent opportunity for consultants searching for a wetter work life balance.
Prospect Health are working with the leading Healthcare provider in the United Arab Emirates' capital city Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi offers one of the highest qualities of life in the world, beaches, fine dining, outdoor and water sporting activities and a vibrant night life make it a sought after location to live in, whether with your family or by yourself. A cultural melting pot, offering everything you could want from living in a city with as vibrant an identity. Whether living in Abu Dhabi or Dubai, the cities are so closely linked by public transport, and soon to be a vacuum powered train, Hyperloop.
This client offers up educational support for dependent children between the ages of 8-16, usually this comes in the form of an allowance to pay for said child's placement in school. It must be said that some of the schools on offer, though placement is not guaranteed, provides some of the best educational opportunities in the world. One of the most interesting things about the schooling pool in the U.A.E is that there a number of different curriculums on over from a number of different schools. There are British curriculum schools, American curriculum schools and there is even a number of International Baccalaureate schools, offering one of the most comprehensive and rewarding educational programs in the world. Very often the high schools are well suited to feeding their students into redbrick and Ivy League universities back at home. Some of the less tangible benefits would be the multilingual and multicultural that children are placed into by default, character building to the say the least.
- A tax free salary of 90,000 dhs ( £18,000) per month.
- This vacancy in particular is government run which offers 5 day work week over the 6 day working week that you might be accustomed to.
- Working within government facilities in the Middle East often ensures a certain procedural culture that would fit hand in glove with some of the NHS cultures you might be used to
- Many of the staff you will find yourself alongside will be expatriates and often British/ European or American trained.
- Accommodation Free medical insurance
- Free malpractice insurance
- Educational allowance
- Flights once a year
- 35+ days holiday
- 10 public holidays
- 5 days continued education leave
- Senior consultants and management positions 6 days administrative leave
- 8-10% gratuity per annum upon severance ( end of service bonus)
Skills and Qualifications
- CCST ( certificate of completion of specialist training)
- American Board Registration
- CIS (French)
- Australian or NZ fellowship
- A minimum of 8 years of experience after obtaining these qualifications is essential.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.