Job description / Role
An outstanding opportunity available for western trained PICU Nurses in the United Arab Emirates (Al Ain)!
We are currently looking for Nurses with experience in the Paediatric Intensive Care Unit for an extremely well established hospital group in the United Arab Emirates - this will be providing long term ventilated patient care.
The hospital offers the following benefits:
• Highly attractive and competitive salary free of tax.
• Free accommodation for 30 days / accommodation allowance afterwards.
• Service bonus upon completion of contract.
• 6 months’ probation period.
• Training and development opportunities.
• Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
• Annual flight ticket.
• Health Insurance.
• Malpractice Insurance.
• Culturally diverse working environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
• Registered Nurse with valid professional Nursing license for country of origin
• Minimum of 2+ years of recent PICU experience.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
About the Company
Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors.
A member of Impellam Group PLC, we were established in 1990 and have continually evolved our approach to healthcare staffing, developing innovative recruitment managed services to permanent, temporary and locum markets.
Operating in the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the Middle East, Medacs Healthcare has extensive experience in delivering to a variety of clients including NHS Trusts, PCTs, third sector and private sector organisations.