Job description / Role
We are working with one of the very best private hospitals in the UAE and they are looking for a qualified Paediatric Ophthalmologist to join them in their JCI accredited facility in the heart of Dubai.
Dubai has established itself as one of the most attractive places to live in the world. It's large multicultural expatriate population and exceptional weather ( for most of the year) are just two of the reasons you should consider a move. Moving to Dubai means spending much more time outdoors and will allow for a healthy work life balance as there are plenty of national and Islamic holidays scattered throughout the year to add onto your bookable calendar leave.
The hospital was the first private institution in the Middle East to be accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI). The hospital has since been accredited by the JCI for the fifth time. The Medical Laboratory was the first private laboratory to be accredited by College of American Pathologists (CAP) and have subsequently been reaccredited five times.
The hospital is an acute care, general surgical/medical hospital whose mission is to provide high quality care, equivalent to that of American healthcare which ensures that the needs and expectations of the people of Dubai and the surround Gulf States are met.
Our client offers a fantastic array of benefits that will make the transition of moving to the UAE a pleasant and rewarding move. The benefits on offer include:
- Outstanding expatriate benefit packages
- Attractive tax-free salaries
- Free Malpractice insurance
- Free Medical insurance
- 24-Month renewable Contracts
- Accompanied Contracts for Physicians/Managers (Spouse and 2 children)
- Educational Support for 2 children between ages 6-18 (Physicians and Managers)
- Unaccompanied Contracts
- 30 Days Annual Leave
- 10 Days Public Holidays
- 6 Days Administrative Leave (Senior positions)
- 5 Days Continuing Medical Education Leave and 2 Travel Days (physicians)
- End of Service Bonus of 21 Days of salary for each year completed
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Board Certification in relevant Speciality Applied for with post 3 years' experience at Consultant level
- American Board certification
- Canadian Fellowship
- Bevis ( Sweden)
What Happens Next?
- Please apply online.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.