Job description / Role
We are currently looking for Paediatric Physiotherapists for a new paediatric facility in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates.
Our client focuses on rehabilitation, independence and quality of life of children with complex life support requirements. Children with complex medical needs benefit from world-class care, rehabilitation, independence, and a creative, positive and supportive environment.
The facility has a team led by western-trained experts, including highly trained doctors, nurses, therapists, dietitians and social workers, all with extensive experience in working with children.
The hospital offers the following benefits:
• Training and development opportunities
• Very competitive TAX-FREE salary including housing allowance
• Free accommodation for the first 30 days
• Service bonus upon completion of contract
• Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract
• Annual flight ticket allowance
• Health Insurance
• Culturally diverse working environment
• Travel opportunities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy (Diploma not accepted due to licensing requirements)
• Minimum of 3+ Years’ Experience based in the UAE, Western Europe, USA, Canada, South Africa and Australasia
About the Company
Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors.
A member of Impellam Group PLC, we were established in 1990 and have continually evolved our approach to healthcare staffing, developing innovative recruitment managed services to permanent, temporary and locum markets.
Operating in the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the Middle East, Medacs Healthcare has extensive experience in delivering to a variety of clients including NHS Trusts, PCTs, third sector and private sector organisations.
|Abu Dhabi||6 May|
|Abu Dhabi||26 Mar|
A Leading Holding Company in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||16 Apr|
Physiotherapist - Paediatric
|Al Ain||7 Jun|
|Al Ain||5 May|