Job description / Role
- Develop performance marketing campaigns across a range of channels such as paid search, social media ads and monitor and optimize channels.
- Responsible for overall site performance and smooth day to day running – with support of their web agency and external partners who host site.
- Optimize sales channels- from landing pages to checkout, including conversation tests, evaluating user experience, and other tactics.
- Manage and maximize mobile app acquisition and their online shop
Responsible for managing significant digital marketing projects ensuring that they are delivered within the budget and scope.
- Creation and management of reporting key digital metrics to help the team continually improve the marketing performance and analyze data and provide insights on a regular basis to assist the team to make data driven decisions.
- Conduct audits and develop A/B testing ideas and test targeting and creative variations for performance improvements.
- You will be responsible for strategy, implementation and optimisation of paid advertising including PPC, Shopping, Display and Paid Social.
- Increase sales and measure performance against ROI and KPI targets.
- 4+ years of experience in e-commerce or acquisition marketing platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, mass communications or other advertising subjects preferred
- Experience with paid social platforms (particularly Facebook).
- Excellent working knowledge of PPC – specifically Google Ads.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Adwords and CRM tools.
- The ideal candidate knows how to build and scale complex online campaigns across different channels, uses their insights to think up creative solutions, and brings the analytical expertise necessary to optimize performance and drive ROI.
- Proven track record of translating data into actionable insight, supported by great communication skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment.
- Incredibly customer focused and curious, obsessed with deeply understanding customer behaviour.
- Confident, personable and a team player.
- Experience managing e-commerce sites
About the Company
HR Source Consulting is a premier Human Resources Consultancy that provide clients across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) with expert human resources planning and solutions. By inference, we have the expertise to attract high calibre candidates that fill specialist roles in the key industry sectors with focus in:
- IT (Information Technology)
- Media & Communications
- FMCG and many others
We deliver to a multitude of client organisations across the MENA region from leading multi-nationals (MNC's) to SMEs and boutique businesses. We are your "Regional HR partner with Global Reach".
We adopt tailor made services and solutions to ensure that our clients need is fully met .
We provide a multi-step consultancy approach to sourcing the ideal candidate, to ensure that your requirement is fully fulfilled and delivered to. Furthermore we offer tailor made HR Services and Solutions in the additional following areas:
- Permanent Recruitment Solutions
- Interim & Contract Recruitment Solutions
- Managed Services
- Salary Surveys
- Outplacement Services
- Relocation and Company setup advice
In short, HR Source Consulting is dedicated to delivering human resources solutions at every level (from Junior, Mid to Senior and C-Level Executives). This includes successful placements for every type and size of client organisation by sourcing candidates at all levels of seniority. We like to go the extra mile and serve our clients every need of HR and provide additional solutions and services from salary surveys, market intelligence, outplacements services and relocation and company set up advice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital & Social Media Executive
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC