Job description / Role
What is in it for you :
- An opportunity to be with world's preferred Hospitality Company.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
- Chance to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service.
- Ensure the overall maintenance of the of the facility.
- Primary job is to paint and perform drywall repairs on property.
- Correct and report any fire hazards or health and safety hazards.
- Maintain all actions in a Daily Activity Maintenance logs.
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way.
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards.
- Follow all safety policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Previous experience in Maintenance as a painter is required.
- Must have basic knowledge of drywall repair, painting of all types and ability to match texture.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.