Job description / Role
As a Painter you will be responsible for ensuring the painted surfaces in the Hotel are maintained in the best condition. This position requires knowledge and training in painting and an eye for detail
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Responsible for maintaining and looking after all Painting supplies.
- Constantly monitoring all painted areas for signs of wear and tear.
- Following all Health and safety Procedures
- Painting areas of the Hotel that need to be painted.
Your experience and skills include:
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), second language is an asset
- Previous Supervisory experience
- Ability to complete requests in a timely, accurate, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- 3 years hands-on experience working in respective trade
- Previous Hotel experience an asset
- Experience Working in the UAE is an asset
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours
- A self-starter, take initiative, can make decisions in fast-paced, changing environment
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.