Job description / Role
Th8 Palm, Managed by Accor is a 5* hotel, located at the Palm Jumeirah Island, inspired by the fashion, glamour and jet-set lifestyle of the cool white sands and art deco scene of Miami Beach. The hotel boasts of its direct beach access with uninterrupted views of the Palm, Dubai's iconic skyline and the Arabian Sea that will provide an ultimate luxury experience at the Palm Jumeirah. The project has a total of 161 guest rooms and suites and 3 food and beverage outlets with creative & unique concepts. In addition, the hotel also features meeting facilities covering over 200 square meters that can host a range of events from small corporate meetings, product launches and team building activities to outdoor receptions and bespoke social events beach and poolside.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager and Duty Shift Supervisor.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Master card/Key/mobile/vacuum machine/Ladder sign in-out.
- Handle Guest room PPM.
- Attend Guest room/Apartment requests.
- Attend RSM request.
- Make sure plant room reading taken as per the timing.
- Painting workshop should be cleaned on timely manner.
- PPE to use while working.
- Routine rounds for the outlets check for paint touch up.
- Guest Rooms/Apartments and public area painting works to be carried out.
- Painting related works to be carried out.
- Apartment and offices painting request to be attended.
- Checking of the public area washroom painting side.
- Grouting work/ tiles work to be carried out.
- Responding immediately for any emergency request for fire alarm, water flooding, gas alarm etc.
- Report any hazard during work.
- Report any abuse of equipment's/energy.
- Weekly checks to be done for stores and order the material with proper procedure.
- Daily pending works to be followed up without fail.
- Ensuring the Side Kick PPM is completed as per the schedule plan.
- Other tasks that are assigned
- Skilled Painter
- Enthusiastic and dependable
- Active listening
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communications skills
- A self-starter, take initiative, can make decisions in fast-paced, changing environment
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written)
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.