Job description / Role
We are looking for a candidate to fill a position as a Painter/ Tiler in one of our facilities, the successful candidate will have to follow the directions of the General trade Engineer (s) to conduct assigned work in the General Trade Department of our Healthcare Center
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Carry out all maintenance works according to prescribed work order and schedule
• Attend to complaint promptly as and when it is made known to them
• Feedback status of major works to General Trade Engineer
• Responsible for Building maintenance work and Fix it duties
• Attend to maintenance complaints, investigations and rectification works
• Ensure safekeeping of hand tools and maintain good housekeeping
• Ensure all works carried out safely and / or in accordance with safety procedures
• At least five (5) years of experience with advance knowledge in civil / architectural engineering.
• Experience of managing teams and working in painter and/or tiler role
• Diploma qualification.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
About the Company
Ever since its founding, the VAMED group has understood health to be a global, sustainable and holistic asset. VAMED may refer to a record of international success in all healthcare areas - prevention, acute care, rehabilitation, and nursing.
VAMED's international portfolio comprises the entire value chain from project development via the planning and construction of a healthcare facility, to highly specialized commercial, infrastructure, and technical services.
The VAMED range of services is both wide and deep and, together with VAMED's value chain, forms our USP that has made VAMED a leading healthcare provider with a global reach.