Job description / Role
* Study drawings and specifications and prepare material estimate for new orders.
* Prepare material scheduling and coordinate with stores for material requirements.
* Plan daily production based overall monthly production plan.
* Effectively utilizing equipment and materials to maximize production.
* Developing operational strategies to achieve production and financial objectives.
* Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production to reduce downtime and outages.
* Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements.
* Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards .
* Provides training and guidance to team members accomplish production holes.
* Stay current product specifications, engineering technology and production processes.
* Supervise all the production activities and offer feedback and instruction to all factory workers regarding productivity and quality improvement.
Materials Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or experienced Diploma holder or equivalent with internationally approved Painting Coating certification such as NACE/ERS and minimum of 8 years’ experience.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||17 Jul|