Paperboard Technical Sales (Paperboard / Paper / Printing)
A Leading Manufacturing Company In Singapore
Job description / Role
• Provide pre- and post-sales technical support, and/or introducing new paperboard products to customers.
• Continuous follow-up and provide solutions to customers’ technical issues.
• Develop Product training programs for sales and channel partners.
• To attend and provide technical updates including product training to distributors and customers.
• Conduct quarterly benchmarking study to assess correct value propositions.
• Communication and promotion of QPC (Product Selling Points) to industry / customers.
• Participation in industry trade exhibitions, conference and meetings.
• To assist and support commercial team to identify a sustainable business strategy and develop plans to ensure sales growth and profitability.
• Understanding the competitive landscape and defining a winning strategy for product business.
• Bachelor or Masters Degree in a relevant field.
• Minimum 5 years technical sales experience, preferably from paperboard, paper or printing industry.
• Excellent problem solving acumen to analyse (customer) issues and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
• Strong inter-personal and presentation skills and the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with customer, team members and stakeholders.
• Proficient in English communication.
• Able to travel extensively (>50%); after COVID-19 pandemic’s travel restrictions are lifted.
• Technical knowledge in Operations management and/or supply chain management.
• Good understanding of manufacturing process and/or supply chain process.
About the Company
A leading resource manufacturing company with global footprints.