Job description / Role
Workforce solutions have been engaged by our client to source a Paralegal for large Property developer in the UAE on a permanent basis.
• As a Paralegal, your role will be responsible for drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex commercial agreements.
• You will also produce guidelines and templates for business deals in order to assist the teams and provide them with legal knowledge to support the business.
• Additionally, you will manage and mitigate legal disputes to minimize risk to the company and employees.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following;
• Contract drafting & reviews
• Dispute resolution
• System management
• Real estate & Construction
• Document management
• Communication with senior leadership
• The ideal candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in Law and must have minimum 5 years’ PQE (preferably within the real estate / commercial industry)
• Ideally you will have both Private practice & In house experience
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.