Job description / Role
• Strong corporate career paralegal for in-house department.
• Ability to draft and review Joint Venture Agreements, Power of Attorney, Memorandum of Understanding, Shareholder Agreements, Intercompany and other corporate documents.
• Support to Corporate and Divisions with any operational disputes, payment follow ups as well as contracts and procurement with both tenders and contract negotiations.
• Management of legal server; POA’s, Licenses, Articles, Board Minutes etc.
• Support in the creation and implementation of KYC/Due Diligence; templates and process across the business.
• Maintain system for KYC/Due Diligence.
• Support in conducting compliance training across the business.
• Document control both electronically and hard file should be maintained to the highest standards.
• In return, you will work in a dynamic environment in a great team with amazing family benefits which includes up to AED35K per child per year for two children, family flights and medical.
• Hours are Dubai government 7am to 3pm plus all government holidays and Ramadan hours.
Our client has instructed us to find the best corporate paralegals in the market and if it is someone who can benefit from the family benefits, all the better!
• Min. 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably top tier law firm.
• Degree in Law is required.
• Knowledge of UAE Laws is desirable.
• Knowledge of anti-competition, anti-bribery laws is required.
• Previous experience in compliance/due diligence, corporate law.
• Top English skills; both written and verbal.
• Arabic; both written and verbal desirable.
• Attention to detail, positive and pro-active approach to work and able to provide pragmatic solutions.
About the Company
MENA Recruit is a boutique Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused on meeting recruitment needs from Business Services through to Partner and General Counsel level within the legal sector. This extends to in-house and private practice in multiple industries covering the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and Egypt along with a select group of tier one international firms in Australia.
With over 20 years’ recruitment experience in London and Dubai, we have developed strong international ties in the UK, USA and APAC and have an extensive local Middle East network to draw from. We are committed to providing a bespoke service to clients and candidates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Paralegal - Litigation - Global Law Firm
Legal Associate - Dispute Resolution
Associate (NQ - 3 PQE) - International Law Firm
RTC-1 Employment Services