Job description / Role
Our client, a global business is looking for a Paralegal to join their business at a really exciting time. You should have around 2 years of experience either in a firm or international in house team. A degree in law would be advantageous as well being bilingual in English and Arabic.
* Preparing, filing, organising and maintaining legal records
* Maintaining register of intellectual property filings, instructing external counsel on applications and renewals.
* Managing the storage of legal documents in legal database.
* Undertaking audits on the legal database to ensure documents are filed correctly.
* Limited filing of hard copy documents.
* Managing onboarding process of third parties
* Uploading invoices from third parties onto payment system; follow up with accounts on payments.
* Respond to requests from auditors
* Assisting with KYC requests relating to the group structure and its shareholders.
* Managing external translation of documents, checking the accuracy of translations
* Translating documents for the legal team using translation software).
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Paralegal - Global Transactions Finance
Legal Practice Assistant - International Law Firm
Personal Assistant - Corporate Law
Legal Secretary - Inhouse