Job description / Role
• Monitor regulatory changes in the UAE mainland and free zones and draft internal and external updates
• Update and monitor controlled documents for the delivery of services by the CSS team to ensure they meet the jurisdictional requirements
• Draft and maintain a precedent database of minutes of meeting tailored to meet the needs of the different jurisdictions in the UAE
• Draft complex resolutions and ad hoc documentary requests
• Support the Head of Corporate Governance in drafting structuring advice and monitoring client questions
• Work with team members to provide legal support and an understanding of the rationale for the key services within the CSS scope
• Conduct legal research and maintain internal knowledge base for the team
• Distill complex and detailed regulatory requirements into actionable, practical steps and processes
• Liaise with other teams to combine regulatory information with practical knowledge to provide quality services.
Experience & Qualifications
• At least 2 - 4 years’ experience in a as a paralegal with experience working in a private family office, private client law firm or in consulting sector
• Graduate of law or business administration with a focus on compliance and law.
• Proficient in MS Office (MS word & MS excel etc.)
About the Company
Re/think is a boutique accounting, regulatory and compliance, VAT advisory, audit, HR consultancy, recruitment and business advisory firm. We specialize in assisting SME clients with cost-effective, high quality services and solutions. We create value by investing in highly qualified and motivated people and working closely with leading industry partners to provide our clients a one stop shop for all of their business support.
This support ranges from our core services to CFO and board level advisory for the sectors and markets we serve. Our ability to add value reaches across business size, as our offering can be adopted to start ups through to large complex firms.
Paralegal to Senior In-House Legal Team
Irwin & Dow
Legal Secretary - TMT/IP - Global Law Firm
A Leading IT Company In UAE
Saad Al Hammadi Advocates