Job description / Role
Objectives of this Role
• Skills in drafting legal opinion, legal notice, and contracts.
• Provide the company legal officer and in-house lawyers with administrative support daily
• Acting as a liaison among all parties including government entities, court, or other neutrals for scheduling and sharing information
• Assist in the business formation
• Perform legal and factual research
• Monitor changes to laws, guidelines, or regulations; submit reports on pertinent changes in legislation
• Perform clerical duties to ensure efficient operation of the legal department
• Facilitate the meeting of deadlines by keeping multiple agendas and provide timely reminders
• Managing records, projects and calendars to make sure everything functions smoothly
• Transcribing and proofreading legal documents
Key Skills and Competencies
• Legal research and investigation skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent in English (Verbal and Writing)
• Ability to prioritize workload and assignments
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong ability to work efficiently and effectively with time-sensitive materials
• Documentation skills
Education and Experience Requirements for this role
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law (L.L.B).
• 3 years of experience as a paralegal in a law firm.
• Familiar with United Arab Emirates rules and regulations.
About the Company
A leading IT Company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ignite Search & Selection
Legal Secretary for an International Law Firm
|Ras Al Khaimah||11 Apr|
Corporate Paralegal at an International Law Firm