Job description / Role
About the Role:
As a Paralegal, you will assist and support initiatives and projects relating to law and contracts, including legal transformation projects. You will also provide assistance with high-volume, low-value, and low-risk transactions, develop and maintain records of contract agreements, precedents, and documents, and support the contracts team and senior attorneys with their issues.
About the Client:
Our government entity is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Paralegal to support our legal and contracts team.
* Provide assistance to the legal and contracts team on legal transformation projects, including but not limited to research, drafting documents, and project management.
* Assist with high-volume, low-value, and low-risk transactions, including contract review and preparation, and document management.
* Develop and maintain records of contract agreements, precedents, and other legal documents, ensuring all documents are up to date and accurate.
* Support the contracts team and senior attorneys with their issues, including but not limited to legal research, drafting, and proofreading.
* Address all legal and contract inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
* Consult with internal and external partners as necessary to support the above responsibilities.
We offer a competitive, tax free salary package and benefits, including health insurance, and opportunities for professional development.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for law and contracts, and you meet the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
* Must be Arabic speaking
* At least 3 years of experience in a similar role in a top law firm, with a focus on contracts and transnational work.
* Bachelor's degree in Law or a related field.
* Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills.
* Strong organisational and project management skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.