Job description / Role
Our client, an International Law firm is seeking a Paralegal to support partners and fee earners in the construction team.
• Carry out case-handling work delegated by partners/Construction Associates
• Attend meetings with clients and third party consultants and take minutes
• Assist associates with the creation & maintenance of hard copy and electronic bundles/bibles/pleadings or arbitration files, client documents etc.
• Research tasks & prepare notes on findings
• Review documents for identification of relevant material
• Prepare Cash flow forecasts
• Prepare and update monthly the timeline estimates, review billing guides and liaise with a relevant party in relation to invoices
• Prepare and draft Power of Attorneys, Letters of Engagement, Terms & Conditions etc.
• Supervise and manage the team's document controllers and liaise with different departments
Precedent systems/Dissemination of knowledge
• Keep up to date on, and verify the currency of relevant local laws, procedures and government department
Reporting and administration
• Coordinate group meetings, maintain the agenda and ensure that all necessary materials are available
• Follow up with the team to ensure appropriate actions are completed
• Enter time to be billed into the system
• Arrange for and distribute translations as needed
Candidates should have
• A graduate or post graduate qualification in law;
• Have at least 2 years' experience working in a professional services environment; law firm experience desirable;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Ability to work meticulously and have excellent attention to detail;
• Ability to work independently; and
• Strong computer skills with excellent word processing skills (e.g. Word and Excel).
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies