Job description / Role
Paramedic for an International Healthcare in Abu Dhabi
• Responding to emergency 999 calls.
• Assessing patients, providing emergency treatment and making diagnoses.
• Monitoring and administering medication, pain relief and intravenous infusions.
• Using specialist equipment including ventilators and defibrillators
• Transporting patients to hospital and continuing to provide treatment while in transit
• Providing hospital staff with patient information including condition and treatment
• Helping provide patient care in hospitals and other medical facilities
• Communicating effectively with patients and their relatives/friends
• Teaching and training members of the public to use first aid techniques correctly
• POSITION: PARAMEDIC
• SALARY: depending on experience and qualifications
• HIRING COMPANY: International Healthcare Company
• AVAILABILITY: Immediately available
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
• Open to ANY nationality
• Male/Female, 45 years old and below
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in emergency medical technology or Emergency applied science or UK paramedic Science with valid ACLS ,PALS, PHTLS Certification
• Minimum of Two (2) year experience post registration/certification
• License: Any of the UAE professional licensing bodies or from the country of recent practice
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Dental Insurance Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||8 Nov|
Logistics Coordinator for a Logistics Solutions Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Medical Sales Representative
Right Calibre Executive Search
|Abu Dhabi||3 Sep|
Medical Instructor - BLS/ACLS/PALS