Job description / Role
Paramedic up to 20k AED for an International Healthcare Company in the UAE.
• Assess patients, provide emergency treatment and make diagnoses
• Monitor and administer medication, pain relief and intravenous infusions
• Use specialist equipment including ventilators and defibrillators
• Transport patients to hospital and continue to provide treatment while in transit
• Bachelor’s degree or internationally recognized EMT-P course/ equivalent in emergency medical technology/United Kingdom paramedic science
• Must have valid ACLS, PALS, PHTLS certification
• Minimum 2 years of working experience (post registration/certification)
• License from any UAE professional licensing bodies or from the country of recent practice is required
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.