Job description / Role
Aldar Education are seeking an outstanding Parent Relation Executive for immediate start. This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· To act as the first point of contact for existing and prospective parents; the PRE’s role is to identify and anticipate the needs of parents
· Welcome all prospective parents and deals with any initial enquiries
· The PRE will assist with external marketing and manage the social media channels
· Conduct tours of the Academy for prospective families
· Assist the Admission team when needed with enquiries and enrollments
· Create and send out welcome information packs to new families prior to joining the Academy
· Work with the senior leadership to plan induction and transition days and hosts these events
· Maintain open lines of communication with existing parents throughout the year.
· Send updated notifications from the Leadership Team and teachers via email and Newsletters.
· Mange the feedback process, acting as the initial point of contact for parents to ask questions or raise any issues.
· Liaise with the school faculty to resolve these issues and keep a record of any such queries.
· Organize parent/community events in order to engage parents in school activities and celebrations and support the school’s parent engagement activities.
· Work closely with parent bodies such as the Parent Council and Parent Ambassadors.
· Support and advertise the school’s parent engagement activities.
· Management and continual development of the school communication channels, such as newsletters, to ensure the school’s parent population is fully aware of the school's activities as a key driver of customer/student retention.
· Undertake regular surveys of new parent views on enrollment process and other subjects of relevance.
· Drive the communication on the re enrollment process; increase parent retention
· Work with the Marketing team at HQ on enquiry generating activities
· Bachelor’s degree
· A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role in the region
· Customer service experience is required
· Experience in the Education sector is preferred
A CV including details of two referees should be submitted via the website.
Aldar Academies is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people, and any offer of appointment will be subject to any relevant medical checks and clearance from appropriate safeguarding authorities.
About the Company
Aldar Academies, a division of Aldar Properties PJSC, is a leading provider of private education in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. We provide inspiring learning environments, combining the very best academic, arts and sporting facilities with the highest standards of teaching. From a single school with 250 students in 2007, Aldar Academies now operates six schools in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain with over 4700 students. With over 700 employees we have planned projects to grow our current schools and build new ones to increase our student capacity to over 14,000 in the next 4-5 years. All our schools are rated Band A by the Abu Dhabi Education Council.
All Aldar Academies schools offer a British curriculum, which has been adapted to the needs of students in the UAE, ensuring that all our students have access to an international education in a stimulating, multi-cultural setting where academic achievement is nurtured alongside personal development. Operating as integral parts of the communities to which they belong, each of our six primary and secondary schools allows students to find and pursue their passions and prepare them for a future of success.
Aldar Academies schools are, at pre-school and primary level, The Pearl, Al Mushrif and Al Muna; serving both pre-school, primary and secondary age students are Al Ain International School and Al Yasmina, which operates from FS1 to Year 13. Al Bateen Secondary School serves the needs of secondary school students in the heart of Abu Dhabi and offers the IB Diploma Programme in Years 12 and 13.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|
Big Fish Recruitment
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts