Job description / Role
Our Client, an International law firm is looking for a HR Manager to join their Dubai office on a part time basis - days/hours/working pattern to be agreed but the equivalent of 3 days per week.
Responsibilities are listed below:
• Support and advise on employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Align central HR strategy to the local jurisdiction
• Support the recruitment and selection process
• Develop and monitor overall HR policies reflecting the local jurisdiction
• Promote the CSR agenda across the location
• Oversee and manage performance review that drives high performance
• Support the implementation of the pay plan and bonus program
• Assess training needs to apply and deliver training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
My client, are interested in candidates with a solid HR Business Partnering background, gained in a legal or professional services firm. The candidate should have:
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
• Have a flexible, can do attitude
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.