Job description / Role
- Actively seek out sales opportunities persists in sales even in the face of failure.
- Accurately recording details of customers
- Scheduling appointments and meetings and achieving daily and monthly sales targets.
- Generating promising referrals.
AED 2,000 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Undergraduate / Graduate
- Holding valid residence permit in UAE.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Sales experience in the accounting industry will be an added advantage.
About the Company
Ratio Accounting & Financial Advisory established itself in 2017 and is a boutique accounting and advisory firm based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Providing accounting and financial advisory services to various small to medium businesses, government and non-profit organizations and high net worth individuals. Committing to work with our clients one on one as their prime accountant, advisor and most importantly their valued partner. Employing accountants and analysts with certifications within their field, whilst abiding by the highest level of ethical standards to ensure professionalism and accuracy. Dedicating our time and effort to support our valued partners updating their financials, providing in-depth analysis and advising on sustainable growth opportunities.
At Ratio Accounting & Financial Advisory, we offer accounting and financial services to our partners with fully customized financial reports in a timely and accurate manner. Our accounting services are particularly aimed at SMEs saving them from establishing an in-house accounting department. Our accounting professionals can effectively regulate internal control activities and administer financial reporting procedures on behalf of our partners. At Ratio, we also collaborate with our partners to provide them with bespoke financial reports.