Job description / Role
- The Partner will be responsible for developing the Payments Practice and build the Payment offerings in the region.
- You will be mainly responsible for the growth plans, execution of strategy and the formal direction of the Practice.
- Generally, a Partner is expected to drive a 3-5 million USD worth of business across the geography he/she covers. However, this will not be the driving KPI in the first year.
- It will be more on providing leadership, expertise by working alongside other FS Partners and consequently building your own client base by leveraging the established relationship of the firm.
- 15+ years of consulting experience in a top tier consultancy, a specialist financial service consultancy or financial institution;
- Strong understanding of the impact of emerging technologies: Open Banking / Open APIs / New Payment Technologies / Blockchain in the payment landscape.
- Strong track record of driving a successful practice, driving revenue of between 3-5M
This role is open for candidates without regional experience.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Head of Strategy & Business Development
LITASCO Middle East DMCC
Manager - Strategy Consulting (Global Firm)
Financial Controller / Sr. Finance Manager / Finance Manager
Manpower Middle East
Senior Manager - Transport & Logistics Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent