Job description / Role
EMEA A&C Partner Practice Development Manager
Oracle EMEA Alliances & Channel is offering a great opportunity to join an expanding Oracle A&C Technology Team, focused on Oracle Partners. The Oracle Partner Practice Development Team works closely with key partners throughout EMEA with a mission to accelerate their Oracle Tech and Cloud mindshare, by helping them create and develop Oracle Practices based on strong Oracle skills, both business and technical, focused on developing solutions and services based on the Oracle Tech and Cloud offerings.
This includes bringing business development and technology competence to the selected partners, to drive programs and guide the development of the Oracle Practices.
The Partner Practice Development Manager has as mission to engage with emerging or established partners to build, accelerate, and drive the adoption of the Oracle tech and cloud portfolio with objective to grow Oracle's business across technology and cloud.
The role will be focused on establishing new Oracle Practices (or develop and grow existing Oracle Practices) within the Oracle partner ecosystem, based on specialists with strong Oracle compentence and focused on developing Oracle-based solutions and service capabilities including managed services. Objective of the job is to accelerate the Oracle mindshare amongst partners.
The role will oversee the execution of Oracle's strategy with channel focus on OCI technology and systems.
The role is a high-touch role offering evangelization, guidance, incubation, and adoption services to support the growth of Oracle's mindshare, among EMEA partners, on OCI and technology business.
- Coordination & rollout of GTM programs for OCI and Tech across EMEA
- Cooperation with the PAMs of key partners, to make sure the creation / development of the Oracle Practice is fully aligned and embedded in the relevant Partner Business Plan
- Delivery of technical briefings and skills transfer workshops on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Security
- Support the build-up and dissemination of best practices on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Recruit and build an ecosystem of partners with solutions and service offerings which run on OCI, and/or leverage the Security components of Oracle's cloud offering
- Accelerate the build-up of partner consulting & implementation practices for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, C@C, and managed services
- Working closely with sales to migrate Oracle applications and 3rd party workloads to OCI
- Spearhead the development of new partner solutions, services offerings, customer references & wins with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and technology
- Respond quickly and with insight to partner inquiries on product roadmap, strategy, product directions via meetings, email, web conferences, social media and telephone
- High value competitive recruitment and development required to grow the tech stars of the future
- Make and shape the market for Cloud (OCI, Paas4SaaS, Cloud platform) with partners
- Develop new partner competencies required to preempt competition in emerging tech space i.e. Data science, AI, ML, VMware
- Create awareness in the market on Oracle Cloud Business Technology solution through seminars and workshops remotely and on site
- Build a network/community of key technologists and CTOs of EMEA partners, and manage the relevant two-way communication means to cultivate and grow the community
- Developing industry play and partners coverage maps
- Drive strategic programs promoting partners to SMB and Named accounts across EMEA
Skills / Experience
- Proven experience in business development with Oracle cloud
- Experience in the competitive cloud infrastructure offerings, delivered by the top players in the cloud market
- 5+ years of experience on Oracle's IaaS/OCI including competitive knowledge on AWS, Azure
- Technical hands-on experience with, and applied knowledge of, Oracle IaaS in a consulting, sales consulting, and partner/customer facing role is considered a plus
- 8+ years of experience in implementing solutions leveraging Engineered systems, infrastructure, and database security
- Broad understanding of Oracle's product portfolio with specialization in IaaS and technology, particularly C@C, EXA
- Competencies on Oracle PaaS and SaaS offerings are considered a plus
- Competitive product knowledge on application & data migration to Oracle is considered a plus
- OCI architect, Sales, Pre-Sales, and related Database certifications are highly desirable
- Experience as a Cloud architect with Oracle Cloud portfolio is highly desirable
- Ability to lead by example, engaging with high potential partners.
- Ability to drive sales acceleration programs is highly desirable
- Positive customer service, experience and orientation attitude
- Exceptional communication skills: presentation, written, verbal skills
- Project management attitude with experience in defining programs, engage resources and manage timelines/deadlines
- Ability to influence across organizations and get buy-in and collaboration from other functions as required
- Good self organization and ability to work independently on complex projects
- A career within Oracle, not just a job
- Considerable investment in employees and their career development
- Great in-house training on Oracle strategy and offering, helping you to become a trusted advisor
- Challenging, dynamic and fun international working environment
- The possibility to accelerate your career in one of the biggest market leaders worldwide
- The chance to work at the source of Oracle's cutting-edge technology and innovative partner projects
- The opportunity to work with top Oracle Partners on business opportunities for some of the largest and most important organizations in the world
- An opportunity to represent a global and well-respected IT brand
- Key partners across EMEA
- A&C LoB's, SaaS, SI, VAD, Field teams
- Corporate OCI Product Management teams
- Cloud OCI and Security BDMs across EMEA
- Alliances & Channels sales representatives
- Oracle Partner Marketing and Field Marketing
- Cloud Center of Excellence EMEA leadership
- Oracle EMEA Enablement and Oracle University
- Oracle EMEA Communications and Social Media teams
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager - Facilities Management
Big Fish Recruitment
Presales Senior Specialist - Business Process Intelligence
SAP Middle East & North Africa
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior IT Project Manager