Job description / Role
The responsibilities will be:
• Identify and build relationships with prospective and current partners, including leading companies
• Identify and implement business development and partnership initiatives aligned to our core business values to add our rapid growth
• Initiate and establish relationships, develop partnerships, and grow revenue with top companies, foundations.
• Develop a solid understanding of the development space and key opportunities in the market
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Operations & Business Development Leads) to identify influencers and top prospective client accounts where we can add new value
• Create, develop, and own key business partnership relationships and drive the ultimate success of partner projects.
• Collaborate with leadership to support the growth of our partner network, providing ideas, experience, insights, opportunities, and accountability.
• Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partners, covering starting new relationships, and maintaining existing relationships.
• Develop, structure, and close partnership deals with target partner organizations.
• Define strategies, including specific plans for individual partners, to deliver long-term sustainable growth.
• Meet with key Partnerships team members, particularly the Team Leads
• Establish a deep understanding of the business lines and internal procedures
• Develop a strategic plan
• Gain a deep understanding of the challenges of those partners and presented well-aligned our solutions
• Close high-value opportunities to meet your revenue targets
What we expect from you:
• A proven track record of establishing and leveraging high-level relationships and presenting creative solutions to generate growth.
• An open, teamwork-focused culture.
• A self-starter, goal-oriented and dependable individual.
• Comfortable cultivating relationships, including at C-suite level, and excellent at finding ways to tackle problems.
• Make high-quality decisions and have phenomenal social, analytical, and writing skills.
• 10 + years of experience
• A Bachelor’s degree, a Master is a plus.
• Experience using a CRM
• Consultancy experience background
• Previous Partnership Management with Financial Institutions, Fintech / Banking (Retail and Business) or Consultancy.
• Someone with previous Partnership Management experience.
• Start-up mindset: focused on growth, speed, and results daily.
• Self-starter with high level of ownership and limited need for oversight and support.
• Comfortable with continuous engagement with C-level and senior leadership.
• Commercial business development or previous partnerships experience with a track record of achieving commercially successful outcomes.
About the Company
Founded in 2009, FOO has emerged as a leading Fintech provider by focusing on Technology, Innovation, Expertise and Quality. Working with leading clients in their industries, FOO has quickly expanded in the MENA region and has set the benchmark for design experience and quality. FOO’s vision is to expand globally and create a positive impact on future technologies.